2010 WHITE HEAT – BREATHLESS – Writer/Director Peter Ireland,
Writer Yianni Papamanolis, Producer Samatha Laidlaw
You can get to make films with QPIX by coming in through our main production programs – the Screen Agency Slates.
QPIX works under contract to Screen Queensland and Screen Australia to develop & facilitate the production of an agreed number of short films, documentaries and transmedia work annually. QPIX names the programs under which the films are made.
This is a Screen Queensland & Screen Australia joint program. QPIX selects, develops and facilitates the production of a number of short film scripts. We generally make between 10 and 14 each year.
2007/2008 RAW NERVE – JUMP – Director – Sophia Sourris,
Writer Mark McLaughlin, Producer – Tim Hill
This is a Screen Queensland program. QPIX selects, develops and facilitates the production of a number of short film scripts with first-time funded filmmakers. We generally make 3 to 4 each year.
This is a Screen Queensland & Screen Australia joint program. QPIX selects, develops and facilitates the production of a number of documentaries. We generally make between 5 and 7 each year.
2010 KINO PRAVDA – PEOPLE ‘LIKE’ ME
Writer/Producer Director Christina Muller
2012 will be the first direct year for this transmedia program. In 2010 we made the transmedia documentary project People ‘Like’ Me within our documentary slate and in 2011 the transmedia drama project Sharehouse within the drama slates. We will initially target the development & production of 1 transmedia project a year.
WHAT YOU GET
All filmmaking teams get:
- The digital equipment plus grip and gaff gear you need to make the film over a standard 4-day shoot for dramas, and scheduled use over an agreed period for the documentaries.
- Staged “seed” budgets ranging from the $4,000 budgets in RAW NERVE, up to around $!5,000 for the top budgets in WHITE HEAT.
- Public Liability insurance cover
- Professional mentoring and guidance by the QPIX Supervising Producer, appointed Consultants and Mentors, and the rest of the QPIX team
- A Production Contract that both maps full delivery for the team, but also provides guidance on how to run the production, and how to prepare for the creation of the Electronic Media Kit (EMK), and the materials for application to all Film Festivals, nationally and Internationally.
- On full delivery to Contract, copyright is reverted formally to the Producer.
- Ongoing assistance from QPIX in selected cases for marketing of your film.
You must be logged in to post a comment.